Inventory of Cottage Equipment
Each cottage is equipped to meet the Northern Ireland Tourist Four Star standard (full details are available here) and includes a range of equipment and materials, including:
- All bed linen and towels (although we ask guests to supply their own towels for use at the beach / to dry pets)
- Washing machine / tumble dryer
- Electric cooker and fan oven
- Fridge / freezer
- Iron and ironing board
- Cook’s knife set
- All crockery and cutlery as required
- Pans, roasting tin, mixing bowls, measuring jugs, grater, whisk, baking tin, rolling pin, etc.
- Cork screw and bottle opener
- Cleaning materials, including washing powder
- Vacuum cleaner
- Food processor and coffee maker / cafetiere
- Hair dryer
- A limited selection of Wellington boots is also available to be borrowed for muddy farm walks!
A range of good quality baby/toddler equipment is available upon request, including:
- travel cot
- baby monitor
- high chair
- bottle heater
- selection of toys, etc.
Please confirm availability of this equipment when booking.