Staying at Drumcovitt
To ensure that your stay at Drumcovitt is as enjoyable as possible we would be very grateful if you can take account of the following important information:
- To facilitate cleaning we ask guests to vacate the Cottage by 11.00am on your day of departure. Checking in time is from 4.00pm to 6.00pm. If you are likely to arrive outside these times, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Car parking space at the end of the Barn gives level access to Foyle Cottage. There are either two steps or a slope from the parking areas to Faughan and Roe.
- We ask guests to please leave their accommodation as they find it and we reserve the right to charge an additional £50 cleaning fee where any cottage is left particularly dirty.
- Cycles may be stored in a locked shed.
- There is a drying room for outdoor clothes.
- Wellington boots for most sizes are available to borrow for those who do not have them, to allow you to enjoy walks to the top of the farm.
- There is also a Games Room that has a Table Tennis table and a play area and games for toddlers and small children. In the garden there is a low level timber trail designed to challenge the age group 4 to 14 and a covered sandpit.
- If you wish to have a limited number of essential groceries, etc. in the Cottage for your arrival please feel free to use the Tesco Online service to arrange delivery to your cottage Drumcovitt House (704 Feeny Road, Feeny Co. L'Derry. BT47 4SU).
- Bed linen is supplied; beds are made ready for use. We also provide towels, however, we do ask swimmers and pets to bring their own towels.
- Dog owners - please keep dogs under control (on a lead) at all times when outdoors on the farm, especially when cattle or sheep are in sight. We would appreciate you keeping all dogs off the furniture and, as mentioned above, ask that you please bring their own towels and bedding.
- Logs for the wood burning stoves in Faughan and Foyle cottages may be obtained on site and are free of charge.
- Children (and adults) on a farm should not go near any machinery or animals.
- At Drumcovitt there is a lane and a Fairy Glen which children and adults may explore. The garden welcomes those who wish to relax or wander.